So whats everyone up to during March Break? I suppose a lot of you don't have march break or you already had it or w/e lol. Well, I'm not really doing much. I'm posting on my blog, making new videos, talking to friends.....maybe going to a movie today......yup. And I think I'm going to make a video dedicated to either everyone on BB or to my Drogynites. I dunno.
anyway, If the apocalypse comes- beep me!:D

4 comments:
oooh what movie?
I don't know yet lol
Hey (It's Joyce off BB by the way ;)), lovin' your blog.
Very entertaining and bufftastic (Plus, whether you like it or not it adds to your Dawniness ;).) Have to say I'm intrigued by this mention of a video....hehe.
awww thanks Joycie!heehee! Adds to my dawniness eh? much with the funny! and the video- I've finished it, but it wont upload!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! maybe I'll try again.....
Post a Comment