Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Survey!

Heres a fun little survey that I made up! woohoo! these are fun eh emily
omg he/she is so cute:
My fave shipping on BtVS is:
My favorite video on youtube is: (link to it)
My favorite place to shop is:
My favorite website is:


Here I go!
omg he/she is so cute: David Boreanaz
My fave shipping on BtVS is: Bangel
My favorite video on youtube is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYxK5FjauyE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqivh3aJb9M
My Favorite place to shop: american eagle/abercrombie
My favorite website is: www.buffy-boards.com

2 comments:

Emily said...

omg i know they are so fun

omg he/she is so cute: Nick Jonas
My fave shipping on BtVS is: bangel i guess :P
My favorite video on youtube is: wow i have too many :P heres one of them :http://youtube.com/watch?v=9h5puK8H_n0
My favorite place to shop is: um..i dunno
My favorite website is: www.jonasbrosboards.com

coffeerunt said...

omg he/she is so cute: Jensen Ackles

My fave shipping on BtVS is: Xanya

My favorite video on youtube is:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lYONxna5SHI

My favorite place to shop is:
erm...dunno!

My favorite website is: I can't pick just one...but I LOVE youtube!